Have we discussed here the twitter thread where somebody asked Mark Cuban
to pay the $5 M penalty that any employee would have to pay for making
footage available where Trump uses the N-word in Apprentice outtakes?
Apparently Burnett is a big Trump supporter and has vowed to hold everyone
accountable to the confidentiality clause he made them sign.