As a long-time journalist, I can say that even powerful campaigns
can't micromanage when leaks bubble to the surface. It can be like it
is in the movies, but often it's not.
There's something odd about waiting this long to find the tape. Access
Hollywood said they were inspired to look after some AP stories about
crude remarks Trump has made about women. It still doesn't pass the
smell test.
This could be great theater tonight. Trump may have worn out his
appeal to the point that he's politically impotent. And Hillary
Clinton may have some great zingers.