Pyramid aired on CBS, after Superior Court. Classic Concentration was on
NBC, like you said after reruns of St Elsewhere.
The Original version of Concentration was also on NBC with Hugh Downs.
Sometimes  he'd have to miss a show so that he could go overseas for Today,
so Bob Clayton would slide in as host.
The St. Elsewhere reruns were syndicated, not on the NBC network, it just
that my NBC station chose to air the St Elsewhere reruns before the game
shows on NBC.
I remember Sale Of The Century airing after the St Elsewhere reruns for a
while, then Classic Concentration took it's slot in 89.