Moi, September 15th:

> Apparently dad has stated his intentions to the doctor, but bro-1 didn't
> say if it included quitting his meds. A standard form for the reference of
> EMS and similar staff now is magneted to our fridge.
>
> I'm not bothered by what he's doing -- for years he did many things
> himself, like fix many an item powered by electricity or petroleum
> products, that was his choice -- except if he goes about it in a
> totally-careless way. I don't think he's *that* dumb...
>
> I'm more bothered by what bro-1 thinks *will *happen when all this is
> over... I will try to get him to explain that civilly soon...
>

> I don't think he's going to last much longer, at least not without hospice
care. His pain's got to be *unbelievable*. I've had to pick him up under
the arms at least twice in the last few days, and even his fingers are
getting smaller... a few times he's had his wedding ring come off.

He said to me recently, that he felt I was going to rejoice once he
passed... as mother would say, he's full of it.