Very sorry to hear, Bob. Best wishes to you & your family.

On 10/15/2016 12:15 PM, Doug Eastick wrote:

My condolences Bob. Damn.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016, 11:10 AM John Edwards <jedward...@gmail.com <mailto:jedward...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I'm sorry to hear that, Bob. My condolences to you and your family.
    On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 10:50 AM Mark Jeffries
    <spotligh...@gmail.com <mailto:spotligh...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        My condolences Bob

        On Oct 15, 2016 9:39 AM, "Melissa P"
        <takingupspace...@gmail.com
        <mailto:takingupspace...@gmail.com>> wrote:

            Oh, Bob.  I am so sorry. Through your posts, I felt like I
            knew him.

            *From:*tvornottv@googlegroups.com
            <mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
            [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com
            <mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com>] *On Behalf Of *Bob Jersey
            *Sent:* Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:33 AM
            *To:* TVorNotTV
            *Subject:* [TV orNotTV] OT: My dad is gone

            Found him this morning collapsed on the floor going into
            the bathroom off our kitchen. 83.

-- -- TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!
            the Google
            Groups "TV or Not TV" group.
            To post to this group, send email to
            tvornottv@googlegroups.com <mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
            <mailto:tvornottv-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
            the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.
            from it, send an email to
            tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
            <mailto:tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

-- -- TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!
            the Google
            Groups "TV or Not TV" group.
            To post to this group, send email to
            tvornottv@googlegroups.com <mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
            <mailto:tvornottv-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
            the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.
            from it, send an email to
            tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
            <mailto:tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

-- -- TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!
        To post to this group, send email to
        tvornottv@googlegroups.com <mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
        <mailto:tvornottv-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
        Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.
        it, send an email to tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
        <mailto:tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

-- -- John Edwards -- -- TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!
    <mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
    <mailto:tvornottv-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
    Groups "TVorNotTV" group.
    send an email to tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

-----
My 5YO nephew needs a wheelchair van. Please donate/visit:
http://www.bit.do/GetJackAVan or http://www.facebook.com/GetJackAVan

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.