A number of Twitter celebs (Nick Offerman among them, I think) were praising Billy for giving his $10M settlement to (a) women's advocacy group.

On 10/17/2016 10:52 PM, Bob Jersey wrote:

"He is a free agent, and there is no non-compete,” his att'y Marshall Grossman texted to Variety <http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/billy-bush-nbc-today-donald-trump-1201891558/> (link). Settlement money not discussed, said a source.

-----
My 5YO nephew needs a wheelchair van. Please donate/visit:
http://www.bit.do/GetJackAVan or http://www.facebook.com/GetJackAVan

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.