      From: Jay Lewis <lew...@nbnet.nb.ca>
 To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 10:09 PM
 Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Billy B, NBC officially done

 A number of Twitter celebs (Nick Offerman among them, I think) were praising
Billy for giving his $10M settlement to (a) women's advocacy group.

 On 10/17/2016 10:52 PM, Bob Jersey wrote:

 "He is a free agent, and there is no non-compete,” his att'y Marshall Grossman
texted to Variety (link). Settlement money not discussed, said a source.

 -----
My 5YO nephew needs a wheelchair van. Please donate/visit:
http://www.bit.do/GetJackAVan or http://www.facebook.com/GetJackAVan