From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Wolper

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com
<mailto:drunkbastar...@gmail.com> > wrote:
>>Ok. There is on YouTube the Tom Snyder interview with Ayn Rand. It runs about
>>30 or 40 minutes, during which Snyder treats Rand with respect, giving her
>>time to answer thoughtful questions and pontificate on her "philosophy." By
>>the end of the interview, any sane viewer was well aware that Rand was a
>>monster.
>>
>>Maher might have convinced himself that's what he did with Milo, or he might
>>be trying to convince others... I neither know nor care. My point is he did
>>not do what he claims... he gave a monster a microphone and pointed a camera
>>at him for eight minutes, often agreeing with him, calming the crowd in his
>>behalf. Trying to find "common ground" with a monster is not the same as
>>exposing a monster. If Maher is too stupid or too stoned to know the
>>difference, it is time for HBO to take away his show.

>To put it more simply, correlation is not causation. Milo took a big hit a day
>or two after his Real Time appearance but that does not mean Real Time brought
>him down. It was a conservative podcast that found Milo's interview that got
>him into trouble and CPAC that started the avalanche. It most definitely was
>NOT Maher or his audience.

The trial by ‘Toob continues, as somebody dug up a “PI”-era clip of Maher
defending what Mary Kay Letourneau did over spring break….
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2017/02/23/like-milo-bill-maher-once-defended-sex-between-adults-and-minors/98326632/

_  _
|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw