So happy about this. It has been clear that Dave really liked what Seinfeld
had figured out with his internet show, and wanted to find some kind of way
to do his own thing more direct to the audience. Given how much he has
loved radio over the years I thought he might do some kind of podcast, but
this is better (for me).