I guess there is some drama that something might happen with Pence and
South Koreans so close. even a handshake could be newsworthy. So maybe it
was good television.
Loved the reaction, though, for Pence refusing to stand for the North
Korean team.
https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/status/962366876683730945