And, there he is on my TV, being interviewed by Chuck Todd.

Back when I was a teenager and freshman in college, never could I have
imagined that one of the people I (briefly) hung out with from a
neighboring campus would be in the headlines in 2018.  That would be Roger
Stone -- but his then girlfriend -- later to be his first wife -- made more
of an impression on me back then.  Oddly enough, all these decades later I
can still see why -- because sometime this past year our paths crossed
again, the first time since college.  Although she did not remember me, she
remembered the event and was still in contact with a couple of other people
from that era.  Roger has "gone over to the dark side," she told me.  But
they were still on good terms and had a business relationship that she got
in the divorce.  One thing she didn't get in the divorce was their
friendship with the Trumps.  Roger got that.