Fair enough .

I will push back some more though on her importance to that show. It is
easy to forget now, since Cosby became the 800 pound gorilla at NBC, but it
was not at all clear that show was going to be successful when it first
started. It had a nice cast, but I think only Bonet had the charisma to be
a real value-adder. And it is not bloody likely a sitcom about a HBC was
going to get in the NBC schedule without her.

Long before I heard of sketchy rumors about Cosby as a sexual predator I
was critical of the way he treated her.