Noting for myself (and many others on my social media feeds) that I found
Brown's outing an embarrassment of riches of terrible writing from the
endless and horrifically unfunny cold opening through the terrible Family
Feud sketch to the horrific 12:55 thing that was one of the worst offerings
in an already awful season. Brown was indeed game, but even the best actors
have their limits.

The booby prize of the evening goes to whatever the hell it was Kyle Mooney
that was doing in his pre-tape. Wow. They should never let him near a
camera again.

--Dave Sikula