Kevin M, today (12):
I still haven’t watched the last few episodes of season one of Timeless, and based on the ratings for the Timeless season premiere, I’m not alone in growing frustrated by their execution of a potentially good premise. Idol didn’t seem to be a good lead-in.

I have this weird behaviour with GG web (which appears to be limited to Firefox... no such behaviour occurs in other browsers), where random threads inexplicably prevent the site from loading them.

I can go back to the list of topics, or look at a different threads, but when I go back to particular ones (and this is one of them), the interface displays a "Loading..." notation at the bottom, but not much else happens.

I'm not expecting a great response from the help forums on this...