I’ll pipe up and admit to liking Howard Kurtz a long time ago. When he was
with the WaPo, I was a regular reader of his roundup of mainly conservative
writers. I like reading opinions I don’t agree with because I’m open to
hearing what the other side has to say. I watched Reliable Sources
regularly, too.

I even joined Facebook years ago when he pushed the then unusual idea that
Facebook wasn’t just for college students and adults should have accounts,
too.

But I’ve long since lost all respect for him.