From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of PGage

>HS football probably is close, especially if you live in Texas. But we may not
>have a really good approximation...

Another (imperfect) parallel could be minor-league baseball.

While my brother and his ballpark friends don’t billet the upper-teens and
20-somethings who make up the roster of our hometown West Virginia Power (low-A
Pirates), they do provide the players with local acclimatization and road-trip
snacks.

(Also, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention “We Are Marshall,” a movie which
plays out the aftermath of the 1970 plane crash here in WV which killed 75
football players, coaching staff, and boosters.)

_  _
|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw