Thanks for digging those stats out!

It's one of those strange things that even with a heavily serialised show,
people will miss episodes. I suspect - but would need to find proof - that
a very lightly serialised show like BBT makes it a lot easier to dip and
out as you want. See also just about every show CBS broadcasts. Loyalty
*may* be lower, but overall reach is probably higher.

Adam