In such a severe case of misogyny, I'm assuming she's an enabler.  Perhaps
I'm making an incorrect assumption.

I've just read a story in another group about how he helped a high school
classmate he really didn't know when the classmate lost his job and
couldn't find another.

Very few people are pure evil.