From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com <tvornottv@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
PGage <pga...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:52 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] First in this year's deadpool is...

I havent even watched the first episode On my dvr yet.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:36 PM
<b.b...@suddenlink.net<mailto:b.b...@suddenlink.net>> wrote:
..."Sunnyside," though the remainder of the episodes filmed will be available
for streaming.

"Will & Grace" has been called in from the bullpen, starting next week.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/sunnyside-canceled-will-and-grace-season-11-premiere-date-nbc/

 _  _
|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw

tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:tvornottv%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/20191016143640.90ETM.314223.root%40dalofep03.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/CAKGtkYLABS4SAVrx6rz8%3Dtk_1N6eFXKYdEDThdVzDrymNgsrPA%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/CAKGtkYLABS4SAVrx6rz8%3Dtk_1N6eFXKYdEDThdVzDrymNgsrPA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.