I'll pile on with the congratulations.  I'm sure a suitable venue can be found.
Best,
David

    On Sunday, February 16, 2020, 2:36:58 PM EST, PGage <pga...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Malzel Tov Kevin! If she is not already perhaps she will join our list and
help us out with you.
On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 10:49 AM Brad Beam <b.b...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

May all your collies stay unmolested.

Salud!

From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin M.
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 23:39
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] OT: congrats

Thanks. My only regret is the wedding can’t take place in Studio One at the old
NBC Burbank facility.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:15 PM Doug Eastick <east...@mcd.on.ca> wrote:

I saw on The Book of Face that one of our long term members has become engaged
to be married this year.  Announced on today on Valentine's Day.   I great big
congrats to that Long Term Outspoken Opinionated member of the list.

Shannon Doherty should now be relieved.

Dick Clark will not be hosting a reception for them.

--

Doug Eastick <east...@mcd.on.ca>