On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 6:49 PM Tom Wolper <twol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations and best of luck in the future.
>
> Tom
>
> On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 9:22 PM 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV <
> tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll pile on with the congratulations.  I'm sure a suitable venue can be
>> found.
>>
>> Best,
>> David
>>
>> On Sunday, February 16, 2020, 2:36:58 PM EST, PGage <pga...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> Malzel Tov Kevin! If she is not already perhaps she will join our list
>> and help us out with you.

Thanks again to everyone here for the well wishes. It is unlikely she will
join this or any mailing list or message board, as she is much more
introverted than I am. So in terms of helping you out with me... well...
her viewing habits lean towards cheesy Christmas movies (out of season),
documentaries about murderers, and Baby Yoda. So my knowledge of TV shows I
hadn’t planned on watching has been expanding. But today I introduced her
to both “Clue” and “Murder By Death,” which had somehow escaped her. So I
guess we are both a work in progress.