Part of what you are saying really is that good sports broadcasters make
sense to consider (KO, Patrick, Roberts). The prototype of this kind of
choice of course is Bob Costas, who despite his perpetual boys looks is
probably too old at this point. They are smart, articulate, can think on
their feet, follow a script and fill to time.  I guess you could add Tirico
to that list, and maybe (God help us) Joe Buck.

Sent from Gmail Mobile