No, but I was recently reminded of how wonderful the original music in
*Smash* is when I watched online the one night only concert on Broadway
that I saw in person a few years ago.  We'll see if the planned Broadway
musical materializes.

The music in* Nashville* was also great, but the storytelling had begun to
decline before the series moved to CMT.

BTW I bought all of the music from both shows (I also attended three
concert performances by the stars of Nashville); in contrast, I watched
every episode *Glee*, but never bought a single song performed on that
show..

I watched a couple of episodes of Perfect Harmony.  Didn't like anything
about the show; in fact, I thought it was pretty awful.