The Partridge Family ran for 5 season.  😊

Doug Fields
Tampa, FL

From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com <tvornottv@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jon
Delfin
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 3:04 PM
To: tvornottv <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] "Perfect Harmony" cancelled

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 9:47 AM Doug Eastick
<east...@mcd.on.ca<mailto:east...@mcd.on.ca>> wrote:
While I never saw Perfect Harmony, I assume that it includes some musical
performances.    I have always had the impression that scripted shows with
singing performances don't last many seasons.  My first thought is Cop Rock.
Perhaps the longest running one would be Glee.

Are there other scripted shows with musical/singing performances that have
lasted many seasons?

Glee, Fame, and Nashville each ran six seasons
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend four
Smash two
Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist TBD
Cop Rock 11 episodes
tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/CABCcf4fNd4sMtuU6PzsxcbPiATXMYys2Skoprny76VGb8mdfOQ%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/CABCcf4fNd4sMtuU6PzsxcbPiATXMYys2Skoprny76VGb8mdfOQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.