I'm wondering what the ratio is between affiliate managers who are annoyed
that only some stations are getting two games to ones that are annoyed
because they're going to have to blow out a bunch of local advertising time
to make room for an out-of-market football game.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 9:19 AM 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV <
tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> JP calls BS... https://twitter.com/506sports/status/1334629717920636929 (link)
>
> On Friday, December 4, 2020 at 10:04:32 AM UTC-5 PGage wrote:
>
>> My Comcast guide for the Bay Area shows 2:00-5:00 as “To Be Announced “
>> which suggests there is some possibility the game will be shown nationwide.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/753ea6db-e576-4045-a4d3-a5aa7c124dc7n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/753ea6db-e576-4045-a4d3-a5aa7c124dc7n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

David J. Lynch
djly...@gmail.com