It's something to do with not upsetting DIRECTV, since Sunday Ticket need a
minimum amount of games........

Speaking of which, NFLN has 2 games in two weeks on Saturday... Have to
figure that   Kevin Burkhardt and Daryl Johnston do the Panthers-Packers
game, while either Rich Eisen or a Fox crew does the Bills-Broncos game....