When the scandal epitomized in "Quiz Show" hit, NBC bought out Barry and
Dan Enright. They would later sell "Concentration," originally B-E
property, to Goodson-Todman, so that's now Fremantle prop. The later shows
they produced were acquired by Sony (GSN) after Enright passed.  B

Jim Ellwanger, to PGage and Diner, April 11th: