There is some beautiful and frightening about the idea of the Pelaton which
is part of what I am enjoying about the sport. And it doesn’t hurt that the
scenery is often spectacular.

I am now a regular on the F1 circuit, and have not missed a race in two
years, so the Netflix treatment really works on me. M daughter and her
husband went to the GP in Montreal, and will be going to Mexico City in
October. I refuse to watch the ones on golf or tennis. I am now a regular
at the Premier League as well, ushered into that via the wonder Amazons
shows.

I have watched some of the international feed on Peacock, but for some
reason I do keep coming back to Phil and Bob. Phil does get corrected
regularly, though I have to say he was about the only one on the Peacock
team who was right that the Pelaton  would not catch the breakaway on that
one super climb day.

Sent from Gmail Mobile