The story here has not been that California is going to be hit by a
hurricane, but that it was going to be hit by the first intact Tropical
Storm in the lifetime of most people still with a heartbeat. This is still
on track to happen.

I encourage everyone to take all warnings and advice seriously. Despite the
song it does rain in Southern California every year, but it is not an area
that is really set up to deal with heavy rain very well. Don’t put the
emergency response system there to a test they have not really prepared
for. We just saw in Lahaina what happens when a community gets the kind of
disaster it was not expecting…

On Sat, 19 Aug 2023 at 7:23 PM 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV <
tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I thought I saw that it was downgraded to Category 2.
> To all our viewers there... stay safe.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/fd9bcc6d-ffa4-43ad-aae4-a80ac03c37adn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/fd9bcc6d-ffa4-43ad-aae4-a80ac03c37adn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Sent from Gmail Mobile