On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 3:58 AM Diner <bwayst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can't comment on the episode, but I read the article last week after
> seeing a Twitter link to it, and it seems remarkably well-researched.

I don’t dispute the validity of the documents they found, but they framed
the information in a heavily biased way (seeking comment from family of the
brother who allegedly raped her, for instance). They ascribed malicious
intent with no basis. The facts were what they were, but the conclusions
drawn were baseless.