They had extra footage from the Spielberg/John Williams interview (which was
done at Spielberg's place) that they included it in a second episode, so that
could be the case here.  AFAIK, Barbra didn't go to the Ed.  Not that you
couldn't do a Questionnairt on the road.

David

    On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 01:24:44 PM PST, Mark Jeffries