There were over 30 Netflix stand up specials released in 2023, so forgive
me if I can’t keep up. Did Kay produce his out of pocket then allow Netflix
to distribute it, or did Netflix approach him to finance his stand up
special?

And I see Netflix has doubled down on stupid with another Chappelle one
today and a Gervais one released last week.

Kevin M. (RPCV)