Is it just my deliberate avoidance of Flavors of the Month, or is the
"stacked" cast in the linked article anything -but- "stacked?" Other than
Simmons and Wolfhard (whose name I had to look up), has anyone head of any
of these people?

And, yes, I will watch/see it, and yes, I will hate it.

--Dave Sikula