I, for one, would like to thank CBS for once again guaranteeing that I have
no reason to watch its network.

--Dave Sikula

On Thursday, May 2, 2024 at 3:12:48 PM UTC-7 Mark Jeffries wrote:

It seemed to me that I had heard had Paramount was not going to do an
upfront presentation this year--and so CBS' fall lineup is out, with shows
delayed from last year by the WGA and SAG-AFTRA strikes and mostly familiar
IP--this is according to The Wrap, all times ET, new shows ALL CAPS: