 From: Bhasker Raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To: twincling@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 9:19:39 AM
 Subject: Re: [twincling] Bootable CD GRUB Loader

 Satish,

 Thanks for the reply. I have seen this page.

 The problem of Dual Booting still persists. I thought this could solve the
problem.

 Should GRUB be loaded in the First Partition of the slave hard disk where
Fedora is installed?

 I loaded GRUB in the MBR and the dual booting choice is not available.

 How to load  in the  First  Partition?  Should  I reinstall  again?

 Bhasker  Raj

 Vellanki <satish_vell@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
Hi Bhaskar,

 I am not sure why you need to copy the MBR to a CD, but I think this page will
help you:

 http://www.gnu. org/software/ grub/manual/ html_node/ Making-a- GRUB-bootable-
CD-ROM.html

 Try the command as superuser since it throws permission denied!

 --

 Satish Vellanki