Hi

I decided to make my GitHub Twister-iOS repo private, as I am going to make
it work as a client connecting to my private server which will delegate the
requests to the twister network. But not sure if having multiple accounts
in one server is allowed or not. Also not sure if I can still call it
Twister in App Store, or should I choose another name. Furthermore, I am
planning later to allow the iOS app working as a full Twister node as an
option, but by default and in first version, it will work only as a client
to my own Twister server that I have also to develop.

Any feedback is welcome.