Hi Miguel,

Glad that you are happy about it.
The app is a light client to my own server which constantly does polling to
the DHT servers to get recent posts. The current version (1.0) is read only
(no ability to login / sign up, post messages yet) you can, however,
follow/unfollow accounts internally in the client.

Yes please add it to the download page. I also need any feedback from
 users. Lots of work still need to be done from my part.