Hello Alex/Twitter,

I am not seeing any errors on my side, but several times in the past
couple days...new follower relationships aren't being created when
they are supposed to be.

A particular case is "snaptweet" and "ssethi".  SnapTweet supposedly
created a 2-way relationship there and Twitter doesn't think so.

Did you happen to change the /friendships/create/user.xml method
recently?  Or could this possibly related to cache problems this week?

I did find one user (Reemski) who was able to sign up recently and the
follows worked, but she is not the norm.

I am now going to go in and attempt to manually do the follows.
Hopefully they will "take".

Thanks,
-damon