Alex/Twitter,

It should be noted that I am checking the relationship with
/friendship/exists.   Friendship/Exists seems to agree with the
Twitter UI whenever I check the recent followings in the Following
tab.  However, going backwards through my last 200 user signups,
SnapTweet is only following 33 of them (or about 17%).  I'll send you
the list in a separate email.

-damon

--
http://twitter.com/damon