Ahhhh viral would mean that an app catches and and becomes "infectious" and
typically does so in a non-obvious, non-pushy-marketing fashion -- if you're
doing something to cause users to drop you, to engender dislike, that's the
exact OPPOSITE of "going viral." Just because you experience a burst of
success doesn't qualify you as going viral, especially not if the
immediately trailing effect is to erode any success and in fact kill off
your userbase.

Either way, automatic posting is poor form. Look at Be-A-Magpie -- even with
tweet approval, people still seem to hate it.

Thanks-
- Andy Badera
- and...@badera.us
- (518) 641-1280