hi doug,

Thanks for your reply Doug.

 I am using this API through code written in Delphi(software language)

I have a function which will accept URL name and xml name.

URL name: http://username:[email protected]/direct_messages.xml

I am passing the URL name and it returns me nil classes.

When i enter the URL directly in mozilla it returns me direct
messages.

But, when the same is entered directly in IE it returns Nil.

On Feb 20, 9:06 pm, dougw <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ahila,
> Can you give more specifics on how you are invoking the API. What
> language or tool are you using to send your HTTP requests?
>
> @dougw
>
> On Feb 20, 2:13 am, Ahila <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi,
>
> >  I am using http://username:[email protected]/direct_messages.xml
> > in my code.
>
> > But it is always returning nil class.
>
> > Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.
>
> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Reply via email to