Hi all,

One thing to keep in mind when thinking about any meta-data fields is that they are invisible via SMS. Some features that's ok for (like the exact status it was a reply to) but the text of the message itself should have enough context to be clear to the recipient. "@user yes, I'll marry you" would make sense on SMS, just "yes, I'll marry you" could be awkward :)

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford