Hi Andrew

> Out of curiosity, have you signed up for any of those "autofollower" apps
> or bots or programs?

No.  This could all just be coincidence - that people are in fact following
me, and then unfollowing soon after for some reason. We don't know how much
latency there is in Twitter's outgoing SMTP notifications.

Twitter could presumably look at the examples I've given and see what those
users did - did they follow many and unfollow them all (the last one I got
was from someone (now) not following anyone)? Or did they just follow me in
particular and then unfollow me?

Anyway, this is not API related, so I'll let it drop until/unless there's
news back from Alex.

Terry