Hey everyone,

I'd really like to use OAuth for my new twitter application, as I know
Twitter is trying to move in that direction, but I can't for the life
of me figure out how. I've been over the wiki documentation and I
understand the theory but have no idea how to implement it. I see
there are several libraries out there but they are all very complex.

Can someone give me a simple PHP example what to do with my consumer
key and consumer secret? I can't find a clear explanation of oauth
syntax anywhere. How do I actually send the request?

Attempting to be compliant,
Echieo