I've been over his example but it doesn't explain how to use oauth,
only how to use his library. I'm having trouble figuring out what to
send via curl to twitter to create my own. I could always use his
library but I'd like to create one myself. I've been trying to
deconstruct all of the objects he builds to set up his curl string but
no luck yet.