Hi all,

The issue has been fixed and from my testing it looks like things are back to normal.

Sorry for the disruption;
 – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
     Twitter Dev

On Jul 9, 2009, at 4:38 PM, dean.j.robinson wrote:

Thanks for the super speedy response Matt.

On Jul 10, 9:26 am, Matt Sanford <m...@twitter.com> wrote:
Hi all,

     Some changes were just deployed and it looks like there may be a
bug. I'm looking into it now … hold tight and I'll update you all when
I know more.

Thanks;
  – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
      Twitter Dev