Hi all,

There is currently a back-end issue and our operation folks are working on it. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. I'll update you when I know more.

Thanks;
 – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
     Twitter Dev

On Jul 10, 2009, at 11:51 AM, João Pereira wrote:

Hi,

I'm also having some problems working with twitter API since the past few hours. Even with the Web interface I'm not able to complete a follow action, for example.

It's there anything going on?