Mandakini,

I ran into a similar problem a while back and tracked it down to the
latest version of CURL.  When I pulled an earlier version of CURL for
PHP from one of my servers that didn't  have this problem and
installed it on the server in question it worked fine.  I never did
track it any further to figure out why the latest version of CURL had
this issue.  Perhaps someone out there can tell us a configuration
trick.  But it was clear that somewhere in the depths of CURL (for PHP
anyway) POST calls were being turned into GET with the latest version
of CURL.

Hope that helps.

Randy C

Reply via email to