Hi Randy Thanks for your response. As you said "POST calls were being turned into GET " I think that might be a reason I will talk to server provider.
Once again thanks for pointing the cause. On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 5:53 PM, RandyC <bioscienceupda...@gmail.com> wrote: > > Mandakini, > > I ran into a similar problem a while back and tracked it down to the > latest version of CURL. When I pulled an earlier version of CURL for > PHP from one of my servers that didn't have this problem and > installed it on the server in question it worked fine. I never did > track it any further to figure out why the latest version of CURL had > this issue. Perhaps someone out there can tell us a configuration > trick. But it was clear that somewhere in the depths of CURL (for PHP > anyway) POST calls were being turned into GET with the latest version > of CURL. > > Hope that helps. > > Randy C -- Regards Mandakini