Ryan, I've tested it on My Linking Power Forum in a new group I'm putting up
called "I LOVE RSS!": http://mylinkingpowerforum.ning.com/group/ILoveRSS

<http://mylinkingpowerforum.ning.com/group/ILoveRSS>Works very well for
me...

Thanks, and Keep STRONG!!
Vincent Wright
Director Of Community
MyLinkingPowerForum.ning.com | MyVirtualPowerForum.com |
MyLinkedinPowerForum.net |
VincentWright.com (Linkedin) | VincentWright.net (Facebook) |
VincentWright.org   (Google) | VincentWright.us  (Twitter) |
Skype/Gtalk = MyLinkedinPowerForum  | +1-860-967-0563